If you’re looking for professional painters who deliver first-class results at a fair price, turn to the industry leaders at Pieris.
Servicing Strata and Body Corporate clients throughout South East Queensland, the Gold Coast and all across the Tweed Coast and Northern Rivers, our experienced licensed painters have earned a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
OUR EXPERTISE COVERS
- Town Houses
- Highrise Apartments
- Office Buildings
- Retail and Centre Management
As any strata manager or body corporate knows, it is essential to ensure the interiors and exteriors of the properties you manage are in excellent condition so they can maintain their value and attract good tenants.
A building’s finishings are just as important as its structural integrity. Our experienced painters at Pieris are committed to keeping the paintwork on your building looking vibrant and new, while protecting your asset. We take pride in our work and it shows.
- Member of the Master Painter Association
- Dulux Accredited Painter
- Superior Technical Skills
- Excellent Equipment
- Full Resources
- Dedicated Project Managers and Foreman
PREPARE TENANTS FOR IMPENDING WORKS
It’s important that owners and tenants understand the work which is about to go ahead. Ensure all residents are notified well in advance of the impending body corporate painting works. Our Pieris Project Managers can assist you with this process. The best way to do this is through strata correspondence outlining the key areas of the job:
- The scope of works (painting of entire exterior, including balconies)
- How these works will affect them (access to your courtyards/balconies will be required for approximately 3 days at a time)
- Timing of works (work will commence on June 1st, 2021 and is expected to run for six weeks)
- Body Corporate Painter details. This includes company name and contact details, and site foreman name and contact details)
You can have peace of mind knowing Pieris Pty Ltd are fully insured and licenced for all works. Carrying $20 million public liability insurance and follow Australian Safety Standards and Best Practices.
If you’d like to know more about us, call our friendly team at Pieris on (07) 5536 1052 and we’d be happy to answer all your questions and arrange a free no obligation consultation.